Monday, May 23, 2011

Sakshi TCS Placement experience 2011

www.careerinfoline.com is a mentorship forum, where one can get access to professionals from various domains. You too can get benefited.
Also visit to see more interview experience, interview questions and placement papers. 

First day we had online aptitude test. I cleared it and was categorized for the ITIS field.

On second day we had technical interview and HR round.
In technical, i was asked about my family background and my favorite subjects.
One of my favorite subjects is Operating System. He asked me questions like :

TCS Interviewer: Difference between windows XP and Vista.
TCS Interviewer: What is latest version of Operating System of Windows?
My Technical interview was of 35 minutes..
I got selected in my Technical interview. Then after half an hour i had my HR interview.
She asked me introduce myself. Then asked my strengths and questioned me on that that why this particular strength is my strength.

Next day we got our results and i was placed in TCS.
Thank You

No comments:

 
TheBestLinks